Manna day centres provide a safe, enjoyable place for people with learning disabilities to live their lives to the fullest. At Manna, Clients can take part in a wide range of activities. you can learn new skills; make lots of new friends; enjoy days out and engage with your local community; and be supported with everything you want to do by our highly skilled and caring staff team.
The quality of what we do is so, so important to us – in fact, we have got a team of people dedicated to it. We are really proud of the services and facilities we provide; they are truly second to none, you wont find another service that offers what we do. Our day centre is family owned with a family vibe. The owners are always onsite to offer support and speak to families should you need too. There are no barriers and no confusing procedures to go through to talk to the owners. We are there, always.
It is important to Manna that we give people support that touches a person’s life and gives them that bit of a helping hand when they need it most –without taking away their independence. We provide the standard of services we would want ourselves or our families to receive if we needed some support.
- Anyone who attends Manna will be supported to live their life to the full, with as much choice as possible – it’s all about you and your dreams.
- Clients are able to explore and reach their dreams whilst being fully supported with a person centred approach
- Clients who attend Manna make lots of new friends and learn plenty of new skills.
- We have lots of exciting activities on offer, each client will be able to do what they want and will receive full support to enable you to be independent.
- At Manna we have an outdoor activity farm which is a real hands on approach to learning and development. Being outdoors is a tremendous advantage to a persons wellbeing. You can learn how to care for our animals right through to learning to grow your own vegetables.
- The atmosphere at Manna is truly out of this world, full of happy faces and kind individuals. It is a real home from home experience!